Department of internal medicine offers comprehensive services in the following areas :
- Management of Chronic Diseaseslike Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid disorders, Arthritis and multi system disorders.
- Critical Care – Intensive care treatment and management of critically ill/compromised patients, infectious diseases, drug overdose, poisoning and other medical emergencies like Septicemia, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Shock of any kind, meningitis, pneumonia etc.
- Infectious Diseases like Malaria, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, Dengue, Influenza, Hepatitis etc.
- Management of Drug overdoses, Poisoning with rompt initiation of antidotes, supported with modern and world class standard intensive care unit with dialysis support
- Sleep Studies – Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a disease commonly found among the relatively overweight population with a history of snoring and daytime sleepiness. This assumes greater importance when it occurs in patients with cardiovascular and endocrine diseases, the only way to diagnose and start appropriate treatment of sleep apnea is to do sleep studies and prevent any serious complications and prevent unexplained death during sleep.
- Environmental Disease Management includes occupational exposures, drowning, electrical injuries, radiation injuries, snake bites, dog bite
- Allergy Workup and Management
- Pre-operative Checkups before any surgery in order to diagnose any potential problems preoperatively to optimize patient’s condition
- Preventive health check-up
- Lifestyle Counseling on basic life style modifications to improve their quality of life.
- Adult Vaccination Programme committed to providing convenient, personalized and cost effective immunization services