Dr. RAJESH GULIA
MBBS (AIIMS – N. Delhi), MS Gen Surg (AIIMS – N. Delhi), Gold Medalist, DNB (Urology), MNAMS (Genito-Urinary Surgery), NBC-Urol: National Board Certified (Urology)
- » MBBS from AIIMS.
- » MS (Gen. Surg) from AIIMS DNB (UROLOGY) from SSSIHMS, National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- » Further sub-specialized in Reconstructive Urology & Uro-Gynecology
- » Consultant Urologist & Director at Kidney Center -34 Chandigarh.
- » Consultant Urologist at Fortis Hospital Mohali
- » Consultant Urologist at Silver Oaks Hospital Mohali
- » Consultant Urologist at Alchemist Hospital Panchkula
Memberships & Associations of Societies/ Foundations
- » USI – The Urological Society of India., SZ-USI – The South Zone Chapter of USI.
- » NZ-USI – The North Zone Chapter of USI., ASEU – The Asian Society of Endo-Urology.
- » SEAUA – The S.E. Asian Urology Association., TES – The Endourological Society, INC.
- » ICF – The Indian Continence Foundation, IMS – The Chandigarh Chapter of the Indian Menopause Society.
- » SIU – The Societe International D’ Urologie (SIU)., IMA — Indian Medical Association
- » The Founding Member of the Indian Continence Foundation – The ICF.
- » The Specialty (Urology) Expert in the IMS – The Chandigarh Chapter of the Indian Menopause Society
- » Authored a book “Atlas of Urthoplasty”an international multiauther book published by JP Brothers Medical Public.
Monday to Saturday (Basement 1)