Dr. Manoj Sharma
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), MCh (Genito Surgery)
- » MBBS from B.J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » M.S. (General Surgery) From B .J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » MCh, GenitoUrinary Surgery from B .J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » Consultant Department of Urology at Mayo Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital Sector 69 Mohali.
- » Consultant Urologist & Director Kidney Center- 34 Chandigarh
- » Former Consultant, Department Of Urology Mukat Hospital, Chandigarh.
- » Former Consultant, Department Of Urology at SGHS Hospital, Sohana, Punjab.
- » Former Associate Consultant, Department Of Urology at North Point Hospital, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi.
- » Former Assistant Professor, Department Of General Surgery at B .J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » Life time member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- » Life time member of North Zone Urological Society of India.
- » Life time member of Ahmedabad Urology Association.
- » Life time member of Gujrat State Surgeon’s Association.
- » Life time member IMA
- » Screening of Carcinoma Breast by Mammography. 1997
- » Emergency traumatic Vascular Surgery. A study of 120 cases. ASICON, 1998
- » Various methods of Hypospadias repair. A study of 30 cases. 2001
- » Unusual case of foreign body in Urinary Bladder. USICON Nagpur, 2001
- » Flexible Nephroscopy: A novel approach. USICON Nagpur, 2001. Coauthor.
- » Unusual presentation of Bladder Outlet Obstruction in pediatric patients. USICON, Nagpur, 2001.
- » Sildenafil in impotence. An initial experience. USICON, Nagpur, 2001.
- » Supracostal Puncture in PCNL. Is it a safe option? USICON, Nagpur, 2001.
- » Intracorporal Lithotripsy as a better alternative in URS. USICON, Nagpur 2001.
10:00 am to 7:00 pm at Ground Floor