MBBS , MD- Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine
Dr Parneet Kaur is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Mayo Healthcare Mohali. She did her MBBS from Govt Medical College Amritsar and stood a topper in the entire batch of M.S Obstetrics and Gynaecology at M.M.I.M.S.R, Mullana. She has an experience of 10 years in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology.
With her tender loving care, Dr Parneet is an expert in ADOLESCENT GYNAECOLOGY and deals with teenage gynaecological problems.
HIGH RISK PREGNANCIES, RECURRENT MISCARRIAGES and INFERTILITY are dealt with utmost expertise and latest treatments.
Dr Parneet performs all sorts of gynaecological including LAPAROSCOPIC surgeries.
Department of Gynaecology
Aiming to achieve health and happiness for women, the Gynaecology Department Of Mayo Healthcare is fulfilling all the needs from menarche to menopause and beyond..
We excell in Adolescent Gynaecology, dealing compassionately with teenage problems like Puberty, Polycystic Ovaries, Heavy bleeding, irregular cycles.
The Infertility unit has been a boon for couples seeking help. All kinds of Laparoscopic and General Gynaecological Surgeries are done with utmost perfection. Special attention is given to Menopausal women and their problems.
The Department organised various camps and events for awareness and prevention of gynaecological disorders.
Dr. Anupam Jindal
M.B.B.S., Mch. (Neurosurgery) AIIMS
- » M.B.B.S. from Delhi University/University College of Medical Sciences
- » M.Ch. (Neurosurgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- » ECFMG Certification
- » Pediatric Neurosurgery fellowship from Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, USA
- » Consultant Neurosurgeon & Director at NINS-34 Chandigarh.
- » Consultant Neurosurgeon at Fortis Hospital Mohali
- » Consultant Neurosurgeon at INSCOL Hospital Chandigarh
- » Assistant Professor (Neurosurgery at AIIMS)
- » Chief Senior Resident at AIIMS
Keen Interest In
- » Endoscopic Brain & Spain Surgery
- » Vascular Surgery
- » Peripheral Neuro Surgery
- » Neurological Society of India
Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM – 2:00 Pm & 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Except for Thursday
At Ground Floor
DR Deepak Tyagi
MBBS, MS, Mch (Neurosurgery)
- MBBS from LLRM Medical College Meerut
- MS Gen. Surgery from LLRM Medical College Meerut
- MCh Neurosurgery from PGI Chandigarh
- Endoscopic Surgery from Pittsburg U.S.A.
- Endo Vascular Surgery from France
- Consultant Neurosurgeon & Director at Northern Institute of Neurosciences
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Fortis Hospital Mohali
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at MAX Hospital Mohali
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Silver Oaks Hospital Mohali
IMA- Indian Medical Association
2nd Position in CPMT
Dr. Manoj Sharma
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), MCh (Genito Surgery)
- » MBBS from B.J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » M.S. (General Surgery) From B .J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » MCh, GenitoUrinary Surgery from B .J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » Consultant Department of Urology at Mayo Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital Sector 69 Mohali.
- » Consultant Urologist & Director Kidney Center- 34 Chandigarh
- » Former Consultant, Department Of Urology Mukat Hospital, Chandigarh.
- » Former Consultant, Department Of Urology at SGHS Hospital, Sohana, Punjab.
- » Former Associate Consultant, Department Of Urology at North Point Hospital, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi.
- » Former Assistant Professor, Department Of General Surgery at B .J.Medical College Ahmadabad
- » Life time member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- » Life time member of North Zone Urological Society of India.
- » Life time member of Ahmedabad Urology Association.
- » Life time member of Gujrat State Surgeon’s Association.
- » Life time member IMA
- » Screening of Carcinoma Breast by Mammography. 1997
- » Emergency traumatic Vascular Surgery. A study of 120 cases. ASICON, 1998
- » Various methods of Hypospadias repair. A study of 30 cases. 2001
- » Unusual case of foreign body in Urinary Bladder. USICON Nagpur, 2001
- » Flexible Nephroscopy: A novel approach. USICON Nagpur, 2001. Coauthor.
- » Unusual presentation of Bladder Outlet Obstruction in pediatric patients. USICON, Nagpur, 2001.
- » Sildenafil in impotence. An initial experience. USICON, Nagpur, 2001.
- » Supracostal Puncture in PCNL. Is it a safe option? USICON, Nagpur, 2001.
- » Intracorporal Lithotripsy as a better alternative in URS. USICON, Nagpur 2001.
10:00 am to 7:00 pm at Ground Floor
Dr. RAJESH GULIA
MBBS (AIIMS – N. Delhi), MS Gen Surg (AIIMS – N. Delhi), Gold Medalist, DNB (Urology), MNAMS (Genito-Urinary Surgery), NBC-Urol: National Board Certified (Urology)
- » MBBS from AIIMS.
- » MS (Gen. Surg) from AIIMS DNB (UROLOGY) from SSSIHMS, National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- » Further sub-specialized in Reconstructive Urology & Uro-Gynecology
- » Consultant Urologist & Director at Kidney Center -34 Chandigarh.
- » Consultant Urologist at Fortis Hospital Mohali
- » Consultant Urologist at Silver Oaks Hospital Mohali
- » Consultant Urologist at Alchemist Hospital Panchkula
Memberships & Associations of Societies/ Foundations
- » USI – The Urological Society of India., SZ-USI – The South Zone Chapter of USI.
- » NZ-USI – The North Zone Chapter of USI., ASEU – The Asian Society of Endo-Urology.
- » SEAUA – The S.E. Asian Urology Association., TES – The Endourological Society, INC.
- » ICF – The Indian Continence Foundation, IMS – The Chandigarh Chapter of the Indian Menopause Society.
- » SIU – The Societe International D’ Urologie (SIU)., IMA — Indian Medical Association
- » The Founding Member of the Indian Continence Foundation – The ICF.
- » The Specialty (Urology) Expert in the IMS – The Chandigarh Chapter of the Indian Menopause Society
- » Authored a book “Atlas of Urthoplasty”an international multiauther book published by JP Brothers Medical Public.
Monday to Saturday (Basement 1)
Urologist Andrologist & Transplant surgeon
- » MBBS From ACPM Medical College , Dhulia, India
- » DNB ( Gen.Surgery) From Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, India
- » DNB(Urology) From Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, India
- » Consultant Urology & Andrology at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- » Consultant Urology at Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- » Consultant Urology at Kidney Centre, Chandigarh
Keen Interest in
- » Paediatric & Laparoscopic urology
- » Andrologist & Transplant surgeon
- » IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- » ASI (Association of Surgeons of India)
- » USI (Urological Society of India)
- » WZ-USI
- » NZ USI
- » Best Paper on 2nd Renal Transplant an experience of 30 cases
- » Best Paper on Laproscopic De- Roofing in ADPKD
Punjab Medical Council (PMC)
- 1. Registration No:- 38838
- 2. Registration Valid upto:- 24-02-2018
DR. AMBRISH SINGAL
Director And Head of Psychiatry Unit
M.B.B.S(Hons) , M.D( Psychiatry),FIPS,MAPA,MCSEPI,ACS(USA)
Sexologist (From American College of Sexologists,San Franciso, USA)
Drug De-Addiction Specialist
- » M.B.B.S. from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha. (Maharashtra)
- » M.D [Psychiatry] from Government Medical College, Amritsar (Punjab)
- » Sexologist from American College of Sexologists,San Franciso, USA
- » Psychiatrists at Fortis Hospital Mohali for 11 years
- » Lecture (Psychiatric Department) at CMC Ludhiana
- » Senior Resident at Mental Hospital Amritsar
- » Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society
- » Member of American Psychiatric Association
- » Fellow of Council Of Sex Educators And Parenthood [International]
- » Member of Indian Medical Association
- » Distinction holder in Physiology in MBBS
- » Diplomat in Sexology by American Board of Sexology, Washington D.C.USA
- » 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM at ground Floor
Dr Manishi Bansal
Renowned Cancer Specialist in North India
Dr. Manishi has been in this field for the last 20 years. She has rich experience of work in various hospitals like AIIMS, New Delhi, PGIMER, Chandigarh and Fortis Hospital. Presently she is heading the department of Oncology at Mayo Hospital, Mohali. At Mayo Hospital, we aim to provide complete and comprehensive treatment to all cancer patients.
- » MBBS From SNMC Agra University
- » M.D. (Radiotharpy ) from AIIMS,Delhi
- » Senior Residency in PGIMER Chandigarh AIIMS,Delhi (Dept. Of Radiotherapy)
- » Consultant Oncology at Fortis Hospital Mohali
- » Consultant Oncology at IVY Hospital Mohali
- » Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- » Indian association of Palliative Care
- » Gold medal in Medicine,Gynae and Obs, Eye & ENT
- » Distinction in Eye & ENT
- » Dr B C Pant Gold medal in Medicine
- » 6- Dr J P Rawat Gold Medal in Gynae and Obs
- » Dr Bakle Gold Medal for best student in Final professional
- » All India women council gold medal for best female student
- » Dr J N Hazra gold medal for best student
- » Prof SP Jain gold medal for best student
- » Smt Shiv devi gold medal in Obs & Gynae , Eye and ENT
- » Amita Sehgal gold medal for best MBBS student
- » Rotary club Agra gold medal for best MBBS student
- » Loins club Agra united gold medal in Obs and gynae –
- » Vice Chancellor, Agra University bronze medal for Best MBBS Student
11:00 Am to 1 :00 PM at Basement 1
Dr. Karun Singla
MBBS, M.S. General Surgery,
MCh. Urology (PGI, Chd)
- B.B.S. from Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, India
- S. (General Surgery) Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- , (Urology) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. India
- Senior resident (M.Ch.) in Urology at PGI, Chandigarh.
- Senior resident in Urology at Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Junior resident in general surgery at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Associate Member of Urological Society of India. Membership No. S-526
- Associate Member of North Zone Chapter of Urological Society of India. Membership No. NZ-K-68/A.
- International Resident Member of American Urological Association. Membership No. 00839748
- Resident Member of Society International Membership No. 10641
Scholarships & Awards
- 3rd Prize, PG Quiz at NZ-USICON 2013, Chandigarh India
- SIU Residents’ Scholarship, 2014
- CMC Ludhiana Best Poster (2nd prize) at NZ-USICON 2014, Jodhpur, India
- Winner of NZ Travel Fellowship 2014 at NZ-USICON 2014, Jodhpur, India
Further Sub Specialization in
- Andrology and Infertility